Back to job search
Position - Electrical Working Supervisor
Location - London
Reporting to - Contracts Manager
Desired Experience & or Qualifications
• Technically qualified as an electrician (City & Guilds 236 or 2330 – or equivalent)
• Previous supervisory experience
• Previous experience of working within an FM or building services position
• Understanding of asset management principals and maintenance techniques.
• Strong working knowledge of Health & Safety principles inc. Risk Assessment, COSHH etc.
• Good communication skills including verbal and written.
• A track record of delivering similar roles
Our client is seeking an Electrical Supervisor to support the Contract Manager in the efficient delivery of an FM contract to a prestigious site in north London.
This will be a hands-on role which requires a pro-active attitude, excellent planning skills and an approachable demeanour with commitment to team working. The role will be client facing so candidates must be presentable and have the ability to communicate effectively, at all levels.
The role will include;
• Carry out reactive tasks via the helpdesk ensuring Service Response Times are met.
• Carrying out Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) in accordance with the agreed Schedule of Programmed Maintenance.
• Ensuring Statutory Compliance in testing and maintaining emergency lighting records.
• Arranging and ensuring 5 year inspecting & testing is carried out as necessary, and remedial work required is actioned.
• Compliance with contractual requirements.
• Conducting weekly site inspections to ensure good housekeeping standards are met.
• Provide quotations in accordance with the contract agreement for Small Works and Variation Requests and maintaining records to enable billing.
Take an active role in the management of quality, environmental and health & safety issues on the site for which you are responsible in compliance with company policies and arrangements.
• Ensuring stock levels are maintained as necessary.
• Identifying and implementing innovations to improve service delivery
• Ensuring continuity of systems in a manner, which fully complies with all legal, qualitative, health, safety and environmental standards and other relevant guidance.
• To ensure that tools, equipment and materials are available as and when required to ensure the effective delivery of the service.
• Ensure all Engineers Service Reports, PPM sheets, site logbooks etc. are completed accurately and returned to Supervisor timeously for filling in electronic and hard copy format.
• Identifying and sourcing of materials and specialist services to aid the ordering through Procurement Team.
• Assist with Sub-Contractor management and monitoring.
• Being available to participate and organise overtime working, both planned and emergency.
• Ensuring, demonstrate, review and monitor compliance, to meet the expectation and needs of the Client.
• Responding to e-mails from client, trust in a timely manner in liaison with administration staff.
• The above is not an exhaustive list of duties & responsibilities and you will be expected to carry out on behalf of the company any reasonable request within your skills base and experience.
Annual salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum (subject to skills, qualifications and experience), 28 days annual leave, company pension, tools & PPE.
£45000 to £50000
12 days ago