Back to job search
Position - Fabric Technician
Location - London (Various)
Reporting to - Account Manager
Desired Experience & or Qualifications
• Plumbing Qualification (preferred)
• Multi trade experience - Carpentry, Painting & Decorating, Wet Trades etc
• Previous facilities service & maintenance experience
• Provision of reactive and PPM maintenance to commercial & industrial clients
• Health & Safety awareness
• Good communication skills
Our client is seeking fabric technicians to work in a mobile capacity across London (SE, E, C, W &
SW regions). The ideal candidate will have a multi trade background, preferably holding NVQ Level
2 in plumbing (or above) and have experience of working within the Facilities Management industry.
• To carry out general building maintenance with experience in Carpentry, Painting & Decorating,
Wet Trades, Tiling, as well as remedial works as required.
• Deliver planned and reactive maintenance services ensuring that operational standards are
maintained at all times.
• Duties may include (but not limited to) fault finding, minors repairs or installations and
maintaining services and equipment.
• Able to provide solutions to problems and support the Building Services maintenance team and
colleagues in providing excellent customer service at all times.
• All work will be distributed via the Contracts Supervisor / Helpdesk and you will keep in close
contact with the service maintenance team on a regular basis, provide detailed feedback and
collect new works, most of which will be communicated via tablet and mobile technology.
• To support other Operatives in the team as and when required and liaise with other members
of direct and indirect staff to carry out duties effectively and with minimal disruption.
• Complete work sheets and support service level agreements and procedures as required.
• Carry out duties within company safety policy and advise line manager of all situations which
could affect the safety of people or property.
Annual salary £27,000 - £30,000 (subject to skills, qualifications and experience) for a 40 hour week
+ O/T + callout, 28 days holiday, specialist tools provided and all PPE. Call out allowance will be
paid at £15 per day and overtime to be paid at time and a half and double time.
£27000 to £30000
about 2 months ago