Back to job search
Desired Experience & or Qualifications
· Multi trade experience
· Previous facilities service & maintenance experience
· Provision of service to commercial/industrial clients
· Health & Safety awareness
· Good communication skills
Our client has responsibility for the facilities and property management of properties that range from listed
buildings to state-of-the-art integrated health campuses. The key function is to support in delivering building
services maintenance and repairs across the estate to ensure buildings are maintained to the highest standards
and to provide a safe and secure environment for visitors, customers, and employees.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a building maintenance environment, preferably
within Healthcare Services. You should have appropriate knowledge and understanding of H&S and environment
standards, working at height, legionella and asbestos awareness. The role assist maintenance of buildings which
may incorporate store keeping, movement of items/furniture, minor fabric maintenance repairs, re-decoration etc
as part of a team of mobile technicians covering sites across Kent & East Sussex region.
· Deliver planned and reactive maintenance services ensuring that operational standards are maintained at all
· Duties may include (but not limited to) fault finding, minors repairs or installations and maintaining services and
equipment within critical environments.
· You will be required to support other Operatives in the team as and when required and liaise with other
members of direct and indirect staff to carry out duties effectively and with minimal disruption.
· Other relevant duties consistent with the general requirements of building services maintenance as directed by
the Team Leader or helpdesk.
Annual salary c£25,000 - £28,000 (subject to skills, qualifications and experience) based on a 37.5 hour working
13 days ago