Back to job search
Position - Mechanical Plumber
Location - London
Reporting to - Contracts Manager
Desired Experience & or Qualifications
• NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in relevant trade (Plumbing/HVAC etc)
• Previous maintenance experience
• IPAF / PASMA license
• Current CSCS Health & Safety Card Holder.
• IOSH Managing Safely
• Additional Trade qualification electrical/gas (desirable)
Our client is seeking a qualified and experienced plumber to provide reactive and PPM maintenance of building systems which will include plumbing, heating, ventilation & air conditioning systems to a prestigious site in north London.
The key function is to support in delivering building services maintenance and repairs across the site to ensure buildings are maintained to the highest standards and to provide a safe and secure environment for visitors, customers, and employees. The ideal candidate will have previous
experience working within a building maintenance environment, ideally within a client facing role.
Candidates need to be able to communicate effectively at all levels and be presentable as this is a client facing role.
• Deliver planned and reactive maintenance services from the PPM planner, ensuring that operational standards are maintained at all times.
• Duties may include (but not limited to) fault finding, minors repairs or installations and maintaining services and equipment within critical environments
• To maintain effective site log books ensuring that they are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Complete suitable risk assessments prior to undertaking works, ensuring compliance with all safety standards and undertake works as per instructions within any relevant permit or work plan.
• Understand the principles of fire risk assessment and relevant precautions within the workplace.
• Record and report any risk, loss, or defect as appropriate with a view to making recommendations for corrective action and seeking authority to act.
• Support the Building Services maintenance team and colleagues in providing excellent customer service at all times.
• Able to communicate technical and or complex information to various stakeholders
• As directed, manage, co-ordinate or supervise works with external contractors or colleague teams as required to complete tasks in line with schedules of work.
• To complete all relevant mandatory and job-related training in line with company requirements.
• Other relevant duties consistent with the general requirements of building services maintenance as directed by the Team Leader or helpdesk.
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 (subject to skills, qualifications & experience), 25 days annual leave, pension, specialist tools & PPE provided.
£40000 to £45000
12 days ago