Back to job search
Desired Experience & or Qualifications
1. Demonstrate a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience preferably within the maintenance or construction industry
2. Demonstrate a sound general knowledge of multiple building and mechanical services
3. Full Driver’s License
4. Ability to get a DBS certificate.
5. Ability to get Police Vetting.
1. CSCS card or other recognised Safety training
2. Recognised Health & Safety training
3. Licensed MEWP operator
4. Manual Handling training
5. Confined space training
Work alongside existing/other members of the team
Undertake a range Joinery Tasks on large and small commercial projects.
Ensure all works are completed efficiently to a high standard.
Observe the highest levels of health and safety at all times, including carrying out point of work risk assessments for every task to ensure the best possible working practices are adhered to.
Update Site/Project Management/Helpdesk on Progress of works and request time extensions as required.
Liaise closely with our control hub to ensure efficient response to all works, either working on your own or as part of a team.
Provide detailed write-ups/PDA reports of works carried out to ensure that both the GFM & clients CAFM system is kept up to date at all times.
Deal with a variety of Clients/Customers on a daily basis
Keep accurate Time reports on all tasks completed.
This job description is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for the job title and the range of duties to be undertaken. It does not attempt to detail every activity. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder at regular intervals.
£28000 to £30000
30 days ago