Back to job search
Position - Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Location - Swansea
Reporting to - Contract Manager
Desired Experience & or Qualifications
•Qualified as an electrical or mechanical engineer (City & Guilds 236 / 2330 / NVQ Level 3 in Heating etc)
•IPAF / PASMA (desirable)
•Experienced with fire alarms, sprinklers, plumbing, HVAC
•Ability to carry out minor fabric and plumbing repairs
•Building Services/Facilities Management background
•Full clean driving licence
Our client is a leading Facilities Management provider, currently seeking an electrical or mechanical biased multi-skilled maintenance engineer to work on a static site in Swansea. Candidates should have experience of working within FM and be able to demonstrate working across multiple trades as the role will include maintenance to a wide range of plant and electrical equipment e.g. electrics, plumbing, HVAC, fire alarm, sprinklers, minor fabric repairs.
• Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant.
• Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings.
• Deliver excellent customer service in this client facing role and ensure excellent client relationships are sustained.
• Support other Engineers in the region as and when required and liaise with other members of direct and indirect staff to carry out duties effectively and with minimal disruption.
• Uphold the integrity of the company at all times.
• Carry out duties within company safety policy and advise line manager of all situations which could affect the safety of people or property.
Annual basic salary £30,000 - £33,000 (subject to skills, qualifications and experience), 40 hours per week Monday - Friday, callout, tools, training, phone and tablet provided.
£30000 to £33000
30 days ago