Back to job search
Position - Plumber
Location - Derby
Reporting to - Engineer Team Supervisor
Desired Experience & or Qualifications
•Recognised C&G or NVQ in Plumbing qualification Level 2 or above
•Demonstrate relevant experience in a similar role
•Current Full UK Driving License
•City & Guilds or similar accredited Legionella control training
•Demonstrate working knowledge of the respective legislation and guidance material
(HSC ACoP L8, HSG 274, Water Regulations)
•Demonstrate previous experience in related water system remediation/maintenance
Our client is a national Facilities Management company who are looking for a Plumber to work as part of their Compliance Services Team with responsibility for the completion of pre-planned maintenance to water systems.
• Completion of reactive and remedial repairs as directed by the Helpdesk to either, plumbing installations or water systems.
• Provide exceptional maintenance services to our high profile Clients and go the extra mile to deliver to the highest quality standards in all areas of your performance.
• Use your own initiative to solve complicated technical problems associated with reactive maintenance activities, including sourcing parts & materials and seeking manufacturer technical support.
• Provide detailed write-ups of works carried out to ensure our client is kept up to date at all times.
• Carry out all works within agreed timescales and to the highest standards, ensuring that you comply with current regulations and contract specifications.
• Reporting and recording procedures, including operation and maintenance logs and control measures to minimise risks.
• Utilise PDAs or electronic devices to complete works.
• Liaise closely with our control hub to ensure efficient response to all works either working on your own or as part of a team.
• Observe the highest levels of health and safety at all times, including carrying out point of work risk assessments for every task to ensure the best possible working practices are adhered to.
• Deal with a variety of Clients on a daily basis. You will represent the Company and be courteous and professional in your dealings with them at all times.
This job description is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for the job title and the range of duties to be undertaken. It does not attempt to detail every activity. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder at regular intervals.
Annual salary up to £31,000 (subject to skills, qualifications and experience)
• Up to 33 days paid annual leave
• Company Pension
• Free Life Assurance
• Training and Development
• Discounted Private Health Care Scheme
• Discounted Gym Membership
• Uniform Provided
• Opportunity to work overtime
• Company van complete with fuel card
£27000 to £32000
about 2 months ago