Back to job search
Position - Technical Project Manager
Location - London
Reporting to - Operations Manager
Desired Experience & or Qualifications
• HND in relevant engineering subject or project management
• BEng, BSc, MEng or MSc in relevant engineering subject
• Demonstrable building services knowledge skills gained with working in a Building Services environment.
• Worked within a consultancy environment
• Industry recognised qualifications in Facilities management / Asset management / Project management / Health and safety / Environment & sustainability
• Awareness of typical building systems and operations
• Competent in developing technical and commercial proposals in response to new business opportunities
• Understanding and application of all stages of project management.
• A high degree of knowledge buildings and the processes into their operation and design.
• Understanding statutory and regulatory compliance requirements and knowing the risk assessments and details that are required
Our client is looking for Technical Project Manager to work within their existing team in London. The role includes working on a variety of projects across industry sectors in relation to all aspects of building services engineering working with Project Managers and Engineers at all levels.
Applicants will ideally be HND/Degree qualified in a Building Services / Engineering discipline OR
relevant Project Management qualifications and a good knowledge of Building Services.
We are looking for someone who is interested in developing their skills in Engineering Project
Management and undertaking further learning and development in the other areas of the business
such as Facilities Management, Design Management, Engineering Design Reviews.
We are looking for candidates, who exude fun and enthusiasm; take pride in their work, enjoy a
challenge, and are willing to continuously learn and develop their competencies and skills with
progression opportunities available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Technical Project Manager is responsible for assisting with the planning, management direction, project completion, client satisfaction and financial outcome of assigned building services projects and will be required to assist with coordinating all contractual requirements, design drawings, and project specifications that include, but not limited to:
• On-Site Project Management
• Project Coordination & Project Controls
• Design planning and coordination
• Technical Reviews
• Construction Billings & Cash Flow Projects
• Cost tracking for sequential costing
• Job Cost Analysis
• Project Schedule Adherence
• Weekly Meetings
• Meeting Minutes and Documentation
• Project Monthly Report Generation
• Change Management Reports
• Application for Payment Verification
• Contract Administration
• Warranty Review & Procurement
• Commit to supporting the strategic company sustainability policies and the internal environmental programme objectives
Annual Salary up to £55,000 per annum plus other company benefits.
£55000 to £0
19 days ago