Back to job search
Position - Virtual Personal Assistant
Location - Bristol
Reporting to - Managing Director
Desired Experience & or Qualifications
• Proven experience delivering high levels of customer service
• Accurate and timely data entry skills
• A confident telephone manner with good interpersonal skills
• Previous contact centre experience (advantageous)
Due to continued growth, our client has multiple opportunities for customer service professionals to join our growing team. The company started life as a reception service with a difference: offering clients one person who they know and trust to look after calls exactly as if based in their office.
We are looking for experienced Virtual Personal Assistants who can deliver excellent standards of customer service and love working together, to ensure that our clients get an unprecedented level of service.
You will be a vital cog in the machine, representing our client to your own portfolio of clients whilst representing those clients too - working as though based in their offices, impressing every single caller, and making the most of your amazing relationship building skills. Working as part of a fast growing team, your duties will include:
• Promptly and efficiently taking and relaying messages to clients
• Delivering the highest levels of customer service to clients
• Working to agreed timescales, ensuring clients never miss a call
• Entering call information into our system in an accurate and timely manner
This is a great opportunity to become part of a fast growing company with an exciting future.
Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00, flexible working and homeworking can be discussed.
Starting salary of £18,000 (negotiable for the right candidate), 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
14 days ago